Evolve Agility’s A-CSM Course is immersive learning experience that enables participants to make a difference in the real world of work.
Own don’t rent
Scrum Master is crucial role in growth of team and organizational agility. Scrum is easy to understand, but hard to do. Learning to apply effective Scrum Master skills takes more than theoretical knowledge. This course builds upon your fundamental understanding of Scrum and through practical skills development exercises sets you on the path to become the best Scrum Master you can be. Through hands-on exercises, real world case-studies, and systems thinking puzzles you will own your insights to transform your world of work.
Influence defeats power
Scrum Master embodies Servant Leadership and through their service they enable high performance teams and lasting organizational agility. If you are struggling with organizational resistance, or team toxicity, or simply want to get better at coaching – then this course will help you to sharpen your skills so you can expand your sphere your influence. We strongly believe that effective Scrum Master are persuasive influencers who can bring people together. We will explore how to have challenging conversations, uncover and resolve root causes of organizational dysfunctions, and engage at organization level to scale beyond team level Agile. You will increase your confidence to constructively influence your team and leadership.
Why Evolve Agility’s A-CSM Course?
- If you are looking to zombie through two days of dry lecture, then this is not the class for you. We recognize that certifications are distinguishable markers to separate yourself from others. However our goal is to prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead. When you succeed in your world of work, we want others to ask how come you are so awesome.
- After the training course, you will have access to private linkedin group of Evolve Agility training alumni and access to your instructor.
- We don’t just only do training. As a graduate of Evolve Agility’s A-CSM course we are confident that you will develop real skills. As we consult and coach Agile transformations in some of the world’s most successful organizations, we are confident in recommending our A-CSM graduates to take on new challenges.
Who should attend?
This course is open to anyone who wants to go beyond Scrum basics and develop advance level Scrum Master skills. However in order to receive your Advanced Certified Scrum Master® certification you need to:
- Hold an active Certified ScrumMaster(CSM) certification with ScrumAlliance.
- Complete full 2 day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- Validate at least 12 month of work experience, within past 5 years, that you demonstrate by updating experience on your Scrum Alliance profile.
The A-CSM is advanced course on path to Certified Scrum Professional. This course build upon entry level CSM knowledge. Focus is on next-level skills that agile professionals need. Through A-CSM you will stand out in your industry and show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as highly skilled Agile professional. For more information about A-CSM and ScrumAlliance certification process, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/scrum-master-track/advanced-certified-scrummaster
If you have previously attended Evolve Agility’s CSM or CSPO course, please reach out to us to claim your Accelerate Advantage discount code for this course.
After your registration and 2 days before training you will also receive an email from the trainer outlining learning expectations.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course date receive a 70% refund.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
- Yes, you can always transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
- You can also transfer your registration to another attendee for no change fee.
- Cancellation on transferred tickets receive 70% refund.
Additional information for in-person (hosted) training courses
Two (2) days before training you will receive a pre-course email re-confirming venue details, catering and parking options.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, electronic copy is fine.
Is lunch provided?
Lunch, snacks, coffee, and drinks are provided for all days.
Is parking provided?
ScrumAlliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) credit
This course also allows participants to claim 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation.
PMP and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certifications
Participants may claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.