This one-of-a-kind learning experience
This one-of-a-kind learning experience instills confidence through an emphasis on skills development. You will uncover new pathways to constructively engage with teams and executives on difficult organizational challenges. This includes the application of Agile and Scrum outside of software development to engineering solutions and business functions.
This is the only leadership course that integrates the Systems thinking toolset in its curriculum. Interactive activities and systems thinking techniques allow you to incorporate your organization’s challenges in the workshop so that you can work through some of the most difficult topics, get expert-level guidance, and own your own insights.
Are you adaptive?
Our range of curriculum is designed to progressively enhance your understanding. And more importantly, build your confidence to lead through uncertainty. This course explores human and systems dynamics so you can develop your personal agile leadership style. This workshop fosters an inclusive, safe-to-fail environment where you can discover the leader within.
Certified Agile Leadership
Participation in this certification course leads to all three of the Certified Agile Leadership accreditations.
- Certified Agile Leadership – Essentials (CAL – E)
- Certified Agile Leadership – Teams (CAL – T)
- Certified Agile Leadership – Organization (CAL – O)
Certified Agile Leadership – Essentials (CAL – E)
Understand the foundations of agile leadership. You will learn how agile leaders think, focus, and behave.
- Forces of change: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity (VUCA)
- Agility: Unfair strategic advantage
- Managing in a complex world
- Systems thinking for learning organizations
- Leadership styles, and personal assessment
- Influencing organization change without power/authority
- Leadership agility
Certified Agile Leadership – Teams (CAL – T)
Lead teams through changing dynamics in today’s world of work and equip leaders with the practices they need to create high performing teams.
- Workplace motivation
- Culture of safety and learning
- Real teams & Self-Managing team canvas
- Leading teams to high performance
- Team metrics & measurements
- Multi-team collaborations in scaled settings
Certified Agile Leadership – Organization (CAL – O)
Apply practices and principles of agility to businesses and organizations. Understand the impact of organizational culture on transformation efforts and business strategy.
- How we play: business alignment model
- Organization culture, sub-cultures, and Cultural alignment
- Typology of organization culture: Organization culture assessment
- Growing Agile: Overcoming resistance and enabling change
- Agile at Scale
- Empirical Agile change management approach
Our curriculum will give you hands-on experience with
- Identifying opportunities and gaps in your agile organization
- Develop an understanding of post-heroic levels of leadership agility
- Develop a personal plan for improvement in becoming an Agile leader
- Design holistic change initiatives for agile
- Lead groups to become high-performing teams
- Design Agile strategies for change management at the organization level
- Organization design elements to collaborate, inspect, and adapt at scale
- Develop a deeper understanding of your organization’s culture
- Learn why what you can do to change the culture.
- Design and implement transformation experiments at scale
The Online experience FAQ
Answers to some of the commonly asked questions from our students
- We host our virtual training on Zoom
- We take breaks almost hourly, with a longer lunch break
- Certification fees are included
- A color pdf of the workbook will be provided
- Invitation to private Slack group where past and current participants network
- Complimentary 1:1 personal coaching session with your instructor
Who Should Attend
For leaders who value ongoing personal growth. Participant leaders will develop Agile leadership competency, and increase effectiveness to lead in complex and rapidly changing business environment.
Leadership is required at all levels within the organization. This workshop is designed for managers, and people who want to guide team and organizational development towards becoming learning systems. Participants come from diverse backgrounds in industry, and life-experiences. Typically,
- Executives, Directors, and Senior management
- Product, Technical, and Functional managers
- Team leader, Agile Coach, and Scrum Master
- Practice leaders
You can transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course, date receive a 70% refund.
No show policy
Your fees will forfeit in case of a no-show.