A Better Way
Are you puzzled by the way your organization behaves? Do you wonder why the same issues keep popping up? Then this course is for you. We will use case studies, scenarios, puzzles, and simulations to explore the dynamics of implementing Scrum in real-world organizations.
You will learn to use our systems thinking agile coaching toolkit that we have successfully used in large scale agile transformations to accelerate high performance in agile teams. In this course you will learn to use novel techniques and develop a personal toolkit for professional Scrum Mastery.
Pathway to Agile Coaching
Open the pathways to becoming a guide level Certified Team Coach®, Certified Enterprise Coach®. You will gain practical insights to transform your organization. This course has the necessary toolkit that every competent Agile coach needs. But more importantly, you will develop the Agile coaching and leadership mindset to serve your personal and organizational growth.
This immersive course is an intensive deep dive that will challenge your long held assumptions, and equip you to maximize your impact. You will be prepared to tackle the most challenging situations because the insights you gain are practical and aligned with your values as a Scrum Master.
Our curriculum will guide you to
- Accurately analyze challenging team situations
- Coach for improvement in team performance
- Engage senior management for making organizational change
- Integrate lean thinking with agile practices
- Overcome resistance to change
- Learn best practices for scaling scrum
- Learn patterns and anti-patterns for tackling team and organization challenges
- Model systems to hold dialogue and discover leverage
Amplify your professional integrity as a coach and develop personal credibility for influencing people and organizational systems
- Growth mindset
- Setting the stage for coaching relationships
- The arc of the coaching relationship
- Strategies to increase cross-functionality
- Starting Scrum teams effectively
- Coaching the Product Owner, Managers, and the developers
Sustaining healthy team dynamics towards higher-performance
- Team dialogue through systems modeling
- Models for evaluating team performance
- Patterns & anti-patterns for facilitating team events
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Creating a culture of safety and learning
Supporting multi-team product development
- Launching multiple Scrum teams
- Enabling collaboration between multiple teams
- Patterns and anti-patterns for scaling the Product Owner
- Effective Product Backlog management techniques in scaled settings
Influencing organization systems to increase adaptability
- Concept to cash: Value stream mapping
- Practical application of lean principles
- Creating the conditions for growth
- Patterns and anti-patterns for business agility
The Online experience FAQ
Answers to some of the commonly asked questions from our students
- We host our virtual training on Zoom
- We take breaks almost hourly, with a longer lunch break
- Certification fees are included
- A color pdf of the workbook will be provided
- Invitation to private Slack group where past and current participants network
- Complimentary 1:1 personal coaching session with your instructor
Who Should Attend
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn how great Scrum Masters and Agile coaches lead their organization to excel beyond expectations.
In order to receive your Certified Scrum Practitioner® – Scrum Master certification you need to:
- Hold an active Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Complete full course learning objectives
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience, within the past 5 years, that you demonstrate by updating experience on your Scrum Alliance profile.
The CSP-SM is the pinnacle course for experts wishing to develop mastery. This course builds upon entry-level CSM, and advanced level A-CSM knowledge. Focus is on next-level skills that budding guide level coaches need.
Through CSP-SM you will stand out in your industry, demonstrate commitment to your craft, and be valued as a highly sought after and skilled professional. For more information about CSP-SM and Scrum Alliance certification process, visit here
You can transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course, date receive a 70% refund.
No show policy
Your fees will forfeit in case of a no-show.