How do I apply to join Evolve Agility’s CAL II Program?
Evolve Agility’s CAL II program continues our CAL (E/T/O) Course.
Online registration for the CAL II program is accessible only after you qualify through the following filters.
- Qualification filter: We require that you have attended our CAL (E/T/O) course. If you have CAL (E+T) or CAL (E+O) accreditation from a different CAL -Educator, then we will require you to participate in our CAL (E/T/O) course before or during the cohort program. All accepted participants to the CAL II program will receive complimentary registration to our CAL (E/T/O) program so past attendees can refresh and new attendees can catch up.
- Sincerity filter: Share your motivation to join the CAL II program by submitting a 500-word (min) write-up or a 5 m video. You can send a word doc or link to your video by emailing us at [email protected] This will help you align your needs and let us know your expectations from participating in our CAL II program.
*Please note: The ability to write/document is necessary for you to share your leadership experience report in the final-peer review workshop. Your final accreditation as CAL II depends on your ability to share your practical experience.
We intend to create an environment of learning, and participants must join for the right reasons.
- Send an email to [email protected], with the subject “CAL II application” and attach your personal statement to join our CAL II program.
- Within one week we will notify you about your eligibility to join our CAL II cohort.
- We will provide a special promotion code so you can signup and purchase your registration online.
We are accepting applications throughout the year. Typically we host 2 cohort groups per year.
If you are interested, then send in your personal statement any time.
Installment Payment plan: We can offer 2 or 3 payment installment plan. Please inquire.