Advanced CSPO Course is two day immersive learning experience that enables participants to make a difference in the real world of work.
Find a Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO) class
With successful course completion, and active Certified Scrum Product Owner®, you will be eligible to become a Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® accredited by ScrumAlliance
Virtual Classroom (online), Instructor led courses also available.
- Essence of Agile
- Stakeholder management
- Working with development team
- Product ownership with multiple teams
- Facilitative value collaboration
- Market segments
- Expressing product vision
- Agile product strategy
- Agile Roadmaps
- Outcomes as customer defines it
- Customers types
- Empathy for customers & users
- Stakeholder management
- Lean thinking perspective on Value
- Advanced product backlog management
- Large scale product development
- DevOps & Product/Portfolio release boards
- Customer research & product discovery
- Cognitive biases
- Validating assumptions
- Designing experiments
- Benefiting from uncertainty
Outcomes, not orders
Getting customer needs wrong is a big problem, and getting it right is not easy. Managing stakeholder expectations, collaborating effectively with development team, and delivering delightful products to customers is challenging. This course builds upon your fundamental understanding of Scrum and through practical skills development exercises sets you on the path to become the best Product Owner you can be. Through hands-on exercises, real world case-studies, and practical product development strategies you will make clear difference in your product development efforts.
Uncertainty destroys monotony
Excellent Product Owners embrace uncertainty and win over incumbents who are too comfortable in their monotony. Antifragile product development organizations are never chasing the next best thing, they are making it. This course is designed for passionate people who care for making a difference with products they develop. Advance your skills to navigate through fast changing competitive landscape. You will learn how to define product strategy, discover product-market fit, validate hypothesis via experiments, and collaborate with development teams. You will increase your confidence to constructively influence your team and leadership.
Why Evolve Agility’s A-CSPO Course?
- If you are looking to zombie through two days of dry lecture, then this is not the class for you. We recognize that certifications are distinguishable markers to separate yourself from others. However our goal is to prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead. When you succeed in your world of work, we want others to ask how come you are so awesome.
- After the training course, you will have access to private linkedin group of Evolve Agility training alumni and access to your instructor.
- We don’t just only do training. As a graduate of Evolve Agility’s A-CSPO course we are confident that you will develop real skills. As we consult and coach Agile transformations in some of the world’s most successful organizations, we are confident in recommending our A-CSPO graduates to take on new challenges.
Who should attend?
This course is open to anyone who wants to go beyond Scrum basics and develop advance level Scrum Product Owner skills. However in order to receive your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification you need to:
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with ScrumAlliance.
- Complete full 2 day Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO)
- Validate at least 12 month of work experience, within past 5 years, that you demonstrate by updating experience on your Scrum Alliance profile.
The A-CSPO is advanced course on path to Certified Scrum Professional. This course build upon entry level CSPO knowledge. Focus is on next-level skills that agile professionals need. Through A-CSPO you will stand out in your industry and show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as highly skilled Agile professional. For more information about A-CSPO and Scrum Alliance certification process, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/product-owner-track/advanced-certified-scrum-product-owner If you have previously attended Evolve Agility’s CSM or CSPO course, please reach out to us to claim your Accelerate Advantage discount code for this course.
ScrumAlliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) credit
This course also allows participants to claim 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation.
PMP and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certifications
Participants may claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
After your registration and 2 days before training you will also receive an email from the trainer outlining learning expectations.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
Cancellations more than 2 weeks before the course date receive a full refund. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course date receive a 70% refund.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
- Yes, you can always transfer to a different date for the same course at no extra charge.
- You can also transfer your registration to another attendee for no change fee.
- Cancellation on transferred tickets receive 70% refund.
Additional information for in-person (hosted) training courses
Two (2) days before training you will receive a pre-course email re-confirming venue details, catering and parking options.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, electronic copy is fine.
Is lunch provided?
Lunch, snacks, coffee, and drinks are provided for all days.
Is parking provided?
Invest in yourself:
Advanced Certified Product Owner® course is validation of your commitment to develop professional skills in the real world of product management using Scrum. Acquire skills that help you lead product development teams and manage stakeholder expectations. Therefore, our A-CSPO course is designed to accelerate skills development.
Our goal is achieved when you graduate with confidence to make a positive difference in your world of work. Whether you are an experienced agile practitioner who wants a refresher or completely new to world of Agile. Evolve Agility’s learning program will prepare you with takeaways that you can apply immediately. We want you to succeed in transforming real world of work.