“The only way to test a hypothesis is to look for all the information that disagrees with it” – Karl Popper
Here are some common traits of the best product leaders I’ve known:
- They’re never satisfied with the status quo.
- They’re not scared of disruption — even for themselves.
- They know their success depends on support from their team.
- They innovate hand in glove with product managers.
- They strive to invalidate their feature hypothesis
What else do you think great product leaders have in common? Let me know in the comments.