The Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) workshop is experiential deep dive into the Agile leadership mindset. We believe that leaders create an environment where others become empowered.
Find a CAL-E/T/O Workshop
Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) accreditation by Scrum Alliance can be achieved through participation in one of the following combination programs.
• Certified Agile Leadership – Essentials (CAL – E)
• Certified Agile Leadership – Teams (CAL – T)
• Certified Agile Leadership – Organization (CAL – O)
The goal of this course is to understand the foundations of agile leadership. You will learn how agile leaders think, focus, and behave.
• Forces of change: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity (VUCA)
• Agility: Unfair strategic advantage
• Managing in a complex world
• Systems thinking for learning organizations
• Leadership styles, and personal assessment
• Influencing organization change without power/authority
• Leadership agility
The goal of this course is to lead teams through changing dynamics in today’s world of work and equip leaders with the practices they need to create high performing teams.
• Workplace motivation
• Culture of safety and learning
• Real teams & Self-Managing team canvas
• Leading teams to high performance
• Team metrics & measurements
• Multi-team collaborations in scaled settings
The goal of this course is to apply practices and principles of agility to businesses and organizations. Develop deep understanding about impact of organizational culture on transformation efforts.
• How we play: business alignment model
• Organization culture, sub-cultures, and Cultural alignment
• Typology of organization culture: Organization culture assessment
• Growing Agile: Overcoming resistance and enabling change
• Agile at Scale
• Empirical Agile change management approach
Our curriculum will give you hands-on experience with
- Identifying opportunities and gaps in your agile organization
- Develop an understanding of post-heroic levels of leadership agility
- Develop a personal plan for improvement in becoming an Agile leader
- Design holistic change initiatives for agile
- Lead groups to become high-performing teams
- Design Agile strategies for change management at the organization level
- Organization design elements to collaborate, inspect, and adapt at scale
- Understand organization culture to know why your organization behaves the way it does, and what you can do about it.
- Design and implement transformation experiments at scale
This is the only leadership course that integrates the Systems thinking toolset in its curriculum. Interactive activities and systems thinking techniques allow you to incorporate your organization’s challenges in the workshop, so that you can work through some of the most difficult topics, get expert-level guidance, and own your own insights.
Are you adaptive?
Our range of curriculum is designed to progressively enhance your understanding. And more importantly, build your confidence to lead through uncertainty. This course explores human and systems dynamics so you can develop your personal agile leadership style. This workshop fosters an inclusive, safe-to-fail environment where you can discover the leader within.
Evolve Agility’s Leadership workshop is an experiential deep dive into the Agile leadership mindset. This workshop equips you to be strategic in leading Agile transformation efforts and guide your organization to become a learning organization.
This one-of-a-kind learning experience instills confidence through an emphasis on skills development. You will uncover new pathways to constructively engage with teams and executives on difficult organizational challenges. This includes the application of Agile and Scrum outside of software development to engineering solutions and business functions.
ScrumAlliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) credit
This course also allows participants to claim 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designation.
PMP and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certifications
Participants may claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
Answers to some of the commonly asked questions from our students
- We host our virtual training on Zoom
- We take breaks almost hourly, with a longer lunch break
- Certification fees are included
- A color pdf of the workbook with, collaborative artifacts developed on Mural.co will be provided to all participants.
- Ongoing conversations with our instructor through private Slack group where past and current participants network, and discuss agile topics.
- Complimentary 1:1 personal coaching session with your instructor
Are you ready?
Start your journey into a completely new way of thinking and acting. This one-of-a-kind learning experience instills confidence through emphasis on skills development. Certainly the skills you acquire in this workshop will help you grow personally and professionally. As a result, you will uncover new pathways to constructively engage with teams and executives on difficult organizational challenges.
This workshop includes application of Agile and Scrum outside of software development. It is suitable for both IT and non-IT participants.
Invest in yourself
Certified Agile Leadership course is the beginning of your journey to learn skills that help you guide the development of learning organization systems. Therefore, our CAL course is designed to accelerate your skills development through systems thinking toolset that are applicable through out your leardership journey.